Simplify and speed up deployment.
Our solution provides the build once, run anywhere flexibility of the container environment, delivering true containerized cloud analytics by making it easier and faster to use SAS Analytics in the cloud. You can access data from nearly any source. Perform sophisticated analyses. Transform raw data into meaningful information. Then present findings using visuals that help decision makers quickly grasp critical issues. And do all this in the cloud with modular containers that simplify deployment.
Reproduce an experiment at any stage in the research process.
Data scientists working on large, intricate problems can capture an experiment’s state – including data, code, results, package versions, parameters, etc. – at a single point in time. This allows them to quickly reproduce an experiment at any stage in the research process, which saves valuable time.
- Container-ready SAS Analytics.
- Provides true containerized cloud analytics – container-ready SAS software that is easy for data scientists to use, easy for IT to deploy.
- Best-in-class statistical analysis techniques. Includes regressions, decision trees, Bayesian analysis, spatial point pattern analysis, missing data analysis and many more.
- Web-based programming interface. Includes an intuitive interface, SAS® Studio, that lets you access SAS programs, data files and libraries from a web browser.
- Powerful fourth-generation programming languages. Provides highly flexible and extensible 4GLs with easy-to-learn syntax.
- Prebuilt SAS procedures (SAS PROCs). Handles many common tasks, including data manipulation and management, information storage and retrieval, sophisticated statistical and predictive analysis, and report writing.
- SAS macro facility. Lets users extend and customize SAS programs by reducing the amount of coding required for common tasks.